Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogger M.I.A.



Forgive me bloggers for I have sinned.  It has been almost a week since my last ... confession? Post?  Eh.  Pretty much the same thing.  (Can you tell I'm not Catholic?) 

It has been one hell of a month and it's not even over yet.  A birthday... a consignment sale... a death... and let us not forget prepping for school to begin next month.  Oh, and did I mention my daughter began walking??  Ya, I'm not used to that yet!  More birthdays are yet to come.  A family member might be going under the knife.  Like I said, one hell of a month. 

I think I need to get on a regular schedule.  I juggle so many things, it's easy to just say fuck it and not do any of them.  Starting September 6th, I'll be on their schedule.  Out the door by 8:30 am.  Pick up by 2:45pm.  Homework... Dinner... Baths... Bed.   I might as well schedule that time between 9 am - 2 pm and try to get most of the list done before the kiddos get home.  Although, I have to say, my friends suggestion is much more tempting.  "Just put the baby gate up and get some sleep!"  Again, tempting.  I'll admit I'm not a great parent, but I'm not quite ready to accept the "Worst Mother of the Year" award.  Not yet anyway.  However, when I am, ya'll will be the first to know.  Chances are, when the shit really hits the fan, I will have taken pictures and screamed "This is BLOG worthy!" at the top of my lungs.  And with out a schedule, I have a feeling that time is fast approaching.

I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

shabnnan said...

hahaha!!!!