Why? I suck at this blog thing. Sometimes I think its because of my overly long "to-do" list. Lots on it. And let's face it, it takes a lot to avoid such a big list! But I can't avoid it forever. There are deadlines to meet, appointments to attend, starving nekkid children that won't allow you to stick them in a closet forever. The pressure can get daunting. And let me tell you, I do NOT do pressure well!
* Dishes - Done!
* Laundry - getting there.
* General Pick Up - made the kids do that.
* Change the bed - Done!
* Prep at least 1 box of JBF Consignment Items for sale - after the kids go to bed.
* Type up tags for yesterdays JBF box - what I should be doing now.
* Take pics of 1 box of eBay items - after the kids go to bed.
* Post yesterdays box of eBay items - What I should be doing now.
* Dinner - (That's an hour or 2 away and I'm no where near ready or it)
* Changed at least 6-8 diapers - 4 down and it's 4pm and no poop. Oh ya... 8 diappie day for sure!
* Answer a MILLION questions, break up a thousand fights, and fix at least 1 broken toy - I think I hit my minimums already... again, only 4pm.
* Update my much neglected blog - By the time you read this? Done.
* Clear my email - Done.
* Tweet at least once - Done.
* Update FaceBook - I was there and commented. Does that count? OH! this will post there. Done!
* Visit other blogs and comment in order to bring more great readers to my blog in the hopes that one day I am PR worthy - HEH! Ya, right... not going to happen today! No wonder I suck at this.
* Keep up on refilling diapers so I'm not stuck with a poopy butt and no new diapers - So far so good!
* Eat - Ummmmm.......
* Have at least one cup of coffee to avoid a headache or falling asleep at the computer or on a kid - 1 so far. Check!
* Wipe down the bathrooms - Ummm... ya, no.
* Fold the clean laundry - Didn't I train the kids to do that? TEACH. I mean teach. Oopsy.
* Vacuum - How did THIS get on the list?? That isn't MY job!!! Is it? Well, crap.
* Prep any items that need to be shipped - Oh CRAP! *waves at package in the corner* Dang it. Tomorrow!
* Supervise a play date - They need to be supervised? *listens* Eh, their fine.
* Bath the
* Take a shower myself - Wonder if I can...*sniffs armpits* Woah! Ya, no skippin' that! Maybe after they go to bed.
* Clean up my coupon binder (lots expired on 7/31) - Done!
* Get outside - I will... I swear! Later.
Whew! I'm tired. Maybe I should go play an online game to get my mind off it all.