Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow. I'm a Wimp.

 

It's no great secret that I rely on the power of coffee to get my by.  However, sometimes not even a triple shot not fat mocha java can save the day.

Why do things happen in clumps?  Ok, I know the logistics of why.  No need to break it down.  It was more of a rhetorical question, but thanks! 


I hhhhHate when I suddenly have 4 or 5 things going on.  Even if its GREAT things I love to do,  I just can't do it.  It's too taxing.  I know.  I'm a wimp.   I wasn't like this before kids.  I could tackle a large to do list.  I thrived on multiple activities.  It was a natural high.  But then, it was also before medication.  Well... proper medication. 

Ah... proper medication!  That makes sense!  *self revelation!* When I was not properly medicated I had the power of Mania on my side!  I was indestructible! I could take on the world, rearrange the planets and only had to think of myself... when I remembered to.   But now I have kids.   So, on those rare occasions when I feel like I have the stamina of a teenage boy, I have to exert much of that on others and can't use it with reckless abandon. Basically, my days of bouncing around from activity to activity.... are gone. :0(

For now. ;0)

Soon enough, the kids will be more self sufficient and easier to manage.  I'll have to take less of the house with me when we go places.  I'll be on the better stuff that will give me more energy.   The baby won't be breastfeeding anymore and I'll get more sleep.  And maybe... just maybe... I won't have to pay for each and every activity with a day or more of recovery.

But I'm not holding my breath on that last one.   Because like I said... I'm a wimp.