Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where the Wild Things are Sleeping

Today is a busy busy day in the KidLit house hold.  We are preparing for our annual yard sale.  (This keeps us from being hoarders and ending up famous on TLC.)   I took a break because I HAD to share this:



I know. I know...  my kid.  Awwww.   Ya, ya, ya.  
Doesn't she totally look like she's starting a Wild Rumpus?!?
Put a crown on her head and she could easily be female Max!!
(hrmmm... note to self for Halloween)
The monsters are not going to know what hit them.
In fact, I kinda feel sorry for them.


If this post completely lost you, go get and read this book, and then read it to your children.  It's a classic and you have completely missed out on something wonderful.   You will thank me for it.   Or at least, your kids will.   You're sooo welcome!

Maurice Sendak, you rule!



2 comments:

Crazy Cricut Lady said...

Definitely looks like the start of a wild rumpus to me :)

Unknown said...

I know! Right? hehehehehehe