Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cymbalta! Finally!

After several tiring weeks of med changes, horrific mood swings and putting my family through hell, I have finally been granted the ever coveted Prior Authorization for Cymbalta from the wanna-be-deities at Molina Health! And their names shall be Lucifer and Beelzebub!!  *deep breath*


You would think I would be happy.  It's a day I have been looking forward to for quite sometime.  Well, it would have been if it hadn't been prefaced with not one, but two letters from Molina the day before saying I had been yet again DENIED!!!  WTF?  Why do that to someone?!?  I don't get it?  I get the denials and the very next day, they fax an approval to my doctor's office.  Andy was desperate to calm me as I flipped out on him over the phone.  "You might have to change health providers," he said.  Are you serious?!?  You might as well put me in the loony bin NOW!  And then... Psych!  It's like they looked at each other and said "Hey... wanna see something funny?  Watch this emotionally unstable individual totally lose it. hehehehehehe."

Cruel.  Truly Cruel, Mo-luci-bub!  You suck!

Other than that... I'm good.  Day two of Cymbalta!  Yippee!

No comments: