Monday, November 21, 2011

Vlogging? Sounds Kinky.

"Vlogging"?  Kinky!!

Vlogging: The art of blogging via a video posted on the internet. 

Oh.  Nevermind.






I have to admit when I first heard the term, video's came to mind, but not any I would ever admit to viewing... let a alone creating!  It just sounds dirty.   It wasn't until I totally got "blogging" did I fully understand the term "vlogging."  And it took several years beyond that for me to finally attempt it.  My first attempt was Saturday. 

The topic?  Couponing at Rite Aid.  Why?  Because I paid just over 2 cents an item they thanked me on the way out!! I had to share.   ;0)

Rite Aid Trip 11/19/11

I made a couple mistakes.  Oh well.  After an hour trying to get it even remotely viewable, I gave up and posted the best of the bunch.  Judge for yourself.  Let me know what ya think.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Nice vlog!

Unknown said...

Thank you. ;0)

Tina said...

Vlogging is so much easier! :) lol

Unknown said...

Yes and no. Would you believe I had such bad anxiety over the whole thing, it took me over a dozen tries? No. Joke.