Hey all. This is going to one of those posts where I just blurt out a bunch of crap. I will try to keep it short. HA! Ya. Me. Keep it short? Ok ok ok.... short, for me. The best way to do this (I think) is to do it bullet style. Here we go:
* I'm still sick. Going on 3 weeks. 50% hearing out of one ear and still fighting a bug. Or yet another in a series that I can't unsubscribe too.
* The baby is still fighting the same cold(s). Still really clinging making my day that much harder. No fever though. *thumbs up*
* All is topsy turvy on the breastfeeding front. Milk supply is down and her activity is up. This equals unhappy nights for all involved and everyone around us.
* Kids are mastering homework!! However, their test scores have seen better days. At a loss here. Meetings with the teachers are scheduled and I am not looking forward to either of them.
* Halloween was.... stressful. 11 adults + 25 kids = The need for after T-o-T-ing mixed drink! Too bad I don't drink them. Needless to say, I've decided to hand out candy next time.
* The bills are out of hand. Thanks to the economy, my beloved partner has been subjected to multiple job losses (sudden ends to contracts due to lack of funding) only to be hired at less per hour.
* He just lost another said contract yesterday.
* We've been audited. By the kids school nutrition program of all things! I know! And I'm late getting the paperwork in because I've been sick. Wonderful.
* The last consignment sale of the season, The Toy Sale!, was canceled due to inability to find a proper venue. So, less money coming in from my end.
* Yada yada yada, gammy gammy gammy, blah. blah. blah.
So enough about my current reasons for throwing a pity party. Time to shut the shindig down all together and move on to damage control, making changes and this time, sticking to them.
Now... how am I going to do that?