Saturday, March 12, 2011

POST, YOU WANKER!!!

I got this blog set up because NORMALLY, I'm an endless windbag of chatty nonesense. 


Not so much lately.


Maybe it's the lack of sleep?  The baby?  The other 2 kiddos in school?  My recent consignment sale projects?  (more on that later, I promise)  Or maybe it's just the looming depression I've had lately?  Who knows.  Just haven't had the desire to type.  That isn't normal.   For me anyway.  Normally, I am boggin' down my girlfriends on our Mom's Site blabberin' away about pretty much everything.  But here lately, the blab-blin' brook has run dry.


It's been a month since my last post.  Wow, that sounds like a confession.  Forgive me reader for I have sinned.  It has been a month since my last post. "Post two blogs, Tweet 5 times and all will be forgiven."  I promise I will do better.  Or atleast I'll try.  Maybe I should sign up on some of those blog ring things.  An actually audience that would hold me accountable and call me names might be just what I need to post more.  Not a nice audience mind you.  They would forgive.   And I would feel fine flaking knowing I'd be foregiven.  No, I need posts like "You Wanker!!  Post Already!!"  That I would respond to.  Or atleast, I'd like to think I would.   Altough, in reality, that would probably make me shut it all up and quit all together.  Or maybe not.  


What am I trying to say... no clue.  I'm rambling.  Sadly, it's what I do best.

No comments: