Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One New Blog and Almost a Year Later...



It has been a long time. I know. But, since the last time I posted, a lot has developed.  So as to keep this short, I will summarize in bullets.

* I turned 40.  Huge! I know!

* I started a new blog. In the attempt to focus more on my Bipolar Disorder (and my daughter's) I created Blissful Bipolar Blues. I had every intention to keep up with.  However, much like with this blog... life, and (ironically) my disorder got in the way.


* I was diagnosed with a pre-cancerous mass on my endometrium (the lining of my uterus).  Luckily, it is PRE and not ACTIVE and all is going to be fine. I am in treatment and it sucks, but it's better than fight full blown cancer and yes, I am very thankful for that.  The worse (or best, depending on how you spin it) that could happen, is I get a hysterectomy. Wait. Permanent Sterilization?  Really, I am ok with that!

* As a result of my health issues, I have been a bump on a log and not done much of anything.  And being a bump on a log has made me a feel useless.

* My Soul mate was out of work for 6 months, only to return to work at a sizable pay cut. Luckily, there are a few potential developments that may increase his pay, in the near future.  Also, he will finally be getting much needed health coverage.  Sadly, it will put us at even a smaller amount to work with per pay period.  We are trying to keep positive and hope that will work out like it usually does.

* My friends and I have survived another round of seasonal consignment sales with a decent amount of success!  Sadly, all my profits are going to pay off my traffic ticket.  I ran a red light and now face paying a $500 plus ticket and going to traffic school.  I know.  I rock.  Not.

* My children won't stop growing!!!  I know!! HOW DARE THEY!! Don't they know how much they stress me out with all their size changes, med adjustments, hormonal changes, etc.?  I mean, come on!!  How much food do you need to EAT?!?  Why are your shoes and clothes growing so small?!?  What do you mean you hate me?!?  WTF?!?  Ugh.   Obviously, this topic alone warrants it's own blog entry.  *sigh*

I am sure there is more.  I know there is...  But I will spare you.  I said I would keep it short. I think I passed "short" 2 or 3 bullets ago. That, and I just came back. I don't want to scare you off.

Hello?

Crap.

No comments: